- 1 About Author
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of PAYTM
- 4 PAYTM Company Fundamentals:
- 5 PAYTM Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 PAYTM share price target 2023|PAYTM share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 PAYTM share Price target 2024|PAYTM share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 PAYTM share price target 2025|PAYTM share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 PAYTM share price target 2026|PAYTM share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 PAYTM share price target 2027|PAYTM share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 PAYTM share price target 2028|PAYTM share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 PAYTM share price target 2029|PAYTM share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 PAYTM share price target 2030|PAYTM share price forecast 2030
- 6 PAYTM Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum PAYTM Share
- 8 PAYTM Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a PAYTM Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of PAYTM share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
PAYTM (BSE: 543396, NSE: PAYTM)
Paytm, short for mobile payments, is an Indian financial technology company headquartered in Noida. Founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma under the umbrella of One97 Communications, Paytm specializes in digital payments and a range of financial services. For consumers, Paytm offers mobile payment solutions, allowing them to pay easily using their smartphones.
Additionally, Paytm also offers tools like QR codes, Payment Soundbox, Android-based POS and online payment gateways, which help merchants accept payments from customers. Paytm is also partnering with financial institutions to expand financial services such as microloans and “buy now, pay later” options for consumers and merchants. This means they can borrow money to make small purchases and pay them back later.
In addition to payment services, Paytm is diversifying its offerings to include bill payment services, money transfers, ticketing services, retail brokerage products and online gaming. A major milestone in Paytm’s history occurred on November 18, 2021, when its parent company, One97 Communications, listed shares on the Indian stock exchange through an initial public offering. public offering (IPO). This IPO is a milestone in India, as it marks one of the largest IPOs in the country’s history.
During the financial year 2022-23, Paytm reported a significant gross merchandise value (GMV) of ₹13.2 lakh crore, or about $170 billion. This metric reflects the total value of transactions processed through the Paytm platform during that year.
Market cap: $6.49 Billion.
Upcoming Projects of PAYTM
PAYTM Company Fundamentals:
- Revenue Growth Rate: This is the rate at which we expect Paytm’s revenue to grow. From 2017 to 2021, an average increase of 36% per year. We expect it to grow 30% annually from 2022 to 2026, then decline to 25% from 2027 to 2031, finally stabilizing at 20% after 2031.
- EBITDA Margin: This is a measure of how much cash Paytm retains after covering its operating expenses. Paytm has suffered some losses in the past. We hope this will improve and lose less money each year. It could still make a loss (negative margin) until 2027, then break even (zero margin) in 2028-2029 and become profitable (positive margin) from 2030.
- Tax rate: Just like individuals pay income tax, businesses pay profit tax. We assume that Paytm will pay out 25% of its profits in taxes every year.
- Capital Expenditure: This is the amount of money Paytm spends on things like buying equipment and building infrastructure. We estimate that it will spend Rs 300 million every year.
- Working capital: This is the amount of money the business needs to continue its daily operations. Paytm is expected to need around 10% of its revenue for this.
- Terminal growth rate: This is the assumed growth rate over a very long period of time, such as forever. We estimate this figure at 6%, corresponding to the growth of the Indian economy.
- Discount rate (WACC): This is the rate used to determine the present value of future cash flows. It depends on many different factors such as interest rates and risks. We use a ratio of 11.3% to calculate the value of Paytm’s future cash flows. These assumptions help in making financial forecasts for Paytm, taking into account past performance and future expectations. Please note that financial forecasts are subject to many variables and actual results may vary.
PAYTM share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of PAYTM shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
Paytm’s target for the current financial quarter is to achieve its target stock price of ₹894, which reflects solid performance and promises strong returns for investors.
For 2024, the Paytm stock forecast shows favorable prospects for investors with steady growth expected throughout the year. The upward trend continues and by December, Paytm stock price is expected to reach a high of Rs 1200. This suggests a positive trajectory for investors throughout the year.
It is predicted that Paytm may improve its financials by 2025 and starts making money, we could see a strong comeback in the stock market.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
Paytm is growing in revenue and value, but there’s a problem: it’s not making any profits. In fact, the company posted a heavy loss of -2,393 crores in FY22. Currently, Paytm’s financial situation is not very positive, making investors worried. They are not confident in investing in Paytm shares, leading to a decline in the stock price. However, if Paytm manages to improve its financial position by 2025 and starts making profits, we could see a significant recovery in the stock market.
PAYTM Buy or Sell call: SWOT
PAYTM Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned PAYTM Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock owned by a private organization for several years as of 24/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the PAYTM shares are Trading at a close call of 99.85Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the PAYTM share price has gained over 36.51% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is PAYTM a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its growth for future years, it’s good to buy for the long term.
Is PAYTM a good stock to buy?
Paytm stock looks promising for long-term investors based on technical indicators. To put it more simply, the stock is up 51% this year and 47% in the past six months, suggesting it could be a good choice for those looking to invest for the long term.
Can PAYTM be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share.Paytm shares have surged this year, up 72.38%. Just last year, this number increased by nearly 20%. Recently, foreign brokerage firm Bernstein initiated coverage on Paytm and gave it a positive ‘Outperform’ rating. The news has boosted the stock’s performance in recent days.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of PAYTM shares will be 633.22Rs.
PAYTM dividend 2023 record date?
PAYTM (One97 Communications Ltd.) has not given any dividends since Jan 1, 2000.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.