- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of IRFC
- 4 IRFC Company Fundamentals:
- 5 IRFC Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 IRFC share price target 2023|IRFC share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 IRFC share Price target 2024|IRFC share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 IRFC share price target 2025|IRFC share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 IRFC share price target 2026|IRFC share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 IRFC share price target 2027|IRFC share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 IRFC share price target 2028|IRFC share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 IRFC share price target 2029|IRFC share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 IRFC share price target 2030|IRFC share price forecast 2030
- 6 IRFC Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum IRFC Share
- 8 IRFC Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a IRFC Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of IRFC share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION (BSE: 543257, NSE: IRFC)
The Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) was established in 1986 to help Indian Railways raise capital from domestic and international financial markets.
IRFC is a government organization under the Ministry of Railways in India. It is also registered as a significant financial company with the Reserve Bank of India.
Over the past 30 years, IRFC has played a key role in financing the expansion of Indian Railways. Its main objective is to raise capital from the financial markets at competitive rates and then use this money to purchase assets, which are then leased to the Indian Railways. As of March 2017, IRFC has provided over Rs 1.80 billion in funding to the railways and this is expected to exceed Rs 2.20 billion by March 2018. This amount has been used to purchase locomotives, passenger coaches, and rolling stock, which constitute a significant portion of the rolling stock of the Indian Railways.
From 2011–2012, IRFC expanded its role to finance rail projects and capacity building, with plans to provide Rs. 1.50 lakh crore institutional funding for such projects in 2019-20.
IRFC also extended financial support to many railway-related entities such as Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Railtel, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, and Pipavav Railway Corporation Limited.
To meet loan needs, IRFC has diversified its investment portfolio by issuing bonds, borrowing capital from banks, and financial institutions, and borrowing from the international market. This strategy has helped IRFC consistently achieve its annual loan target while maintaining competitive interest rates.
Upcoming Projects of IRFC
IRFC Company Fundamentals:
- Profitability: A company’s profit margin shows how well the company manages costs, which is an important indicator of the company’s financial health. Finance Indian Railways has a profit margin (PAT margin) of 26.52% and a net profit of Rs 6,337.01 Cr. Over the past three years, the company’s profits have increased by 25.68%.
- EPS growth: It’s important for investors to check whether a company’s earnings per share (EPS) are growing faster than revenue. In the case of Indian Railway Finance, EPS grew 4.06% year-on-year.
- Return on Equity (ROE): Indian Railways Finance has a consistent track record of average ROE, with a current ROE of 14.66% over the last year.
- P/E Ratio: The P/E ratio, a relative valuation metric, can help assess if Indian Railway Finance’s stock is worth its current price of Rs 77.20. Currently, the stock has a P/E ratio of 5.49, while the average historical P/E over the last 5 years was 3.38.
- P/B Ratio: The P/B ratio is another valuable metric for evaluating companies. Indian Railway Finance’s current P/B ratio is 2.14, compared to an average historical P/B of 0.46 over the last 5 years. This can be compared with the market price per share to determine if the stock is undervalued or overvalued.
IRFC share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of IRFC shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
IRFC Buy or Sell call: SWOT
IRFC Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned IRFC Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock that is owned by a Government as of 20/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the IRFC shares are Trading at a close call of an all-time high of 77.30Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the IRFC share price has gained over 180% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is IRFC a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is IRFC a good stock to buy?
YES, a Public Sector Company which is operated by the Government of India and running successfully with profit for several years tends to make a good stock to buy
Can IRFC be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Till now IRFC shares have gained up to 250% from its beginning it may further move up because of their business expansion and it close be a multi-bagger stock in the next several years.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of IRFC shares will be 120rs
IRFC dividend 2023 record date?
15-09-2023 is the record date for the final dividend, of 7% which is nothing but 0.70Rs per IRFC share to their shareholders.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.