- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of SUZLON
- 4 SUZLON Company Fundamentals:
- 5 SUZLON Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 SUZLON share price target 2023|SUZLON share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 SUZLON share Price target 2024|SUZLON share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 SUZLON share price target 2025|SUZLON share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 SUZLON share price target 2026|SUZLON share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 SUZLON share price target 2027|SUZLON share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 SUZLON share price target 2028|SUZLON share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 SUZLON share price target 2029|SUZLON share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 SUZLON share price target 2030|SUZLON share price forecast 2030
- 6 SUZLON Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum SUZLON Share
- 8 SUZLON Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a SUZLON Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of SUZLON share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
SUZLON (BSE: 532667, NSE: SUZLON)
Founded in 1995, Suzlon is a major player in renewable energy solutions on a global scale. Over the past 20 years, Suzlon has installed more than 20.1 gigawatts of wind energy in 17 different countries on six continents.
Suzlon includes Suzlon Energy Limited and various sister companies. They are committed to sustainable growth. In recent times, Suzlon has also become proficient in the field of solar energy and plans to offer combined wind and solar solutions.
Their global wind installations alone help reduce more than 51.66 million tons of CO2 emissions each year. Suzlon operates in India with more than 111 wind farms and an installed capacity of more than 14,160 MW.
They have built some of Asia’s largest wind farms in nine states, including Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
They serve a wide range of customers, including electric utilities and private and public power producers. Suzlon’s goal is to make renewable energy simple and profitable for customers. They pioneered the “Concept to Commission” model in the wind energy sector, allowing them to meet a variety of customer needs throughout the renewable energy journey.
Market cap: 30.04Tcr.
CEO of SUZLON: J. P. Chalasani
Upcoming Projects of SUZLON
|2023||They’re going to build a wind power project that can generate 100.8 megawatts of electricity for Everrenew Energy Private Limited. Suzlon will set up 48 wind turbine generators, each producing 2.1 megawatts of power, using a special tower design in two locations in Tamil Nadu: Velliyanani Phase II in Karur district and Vengaimandalam in Trichy. This project should be up and running by March 2024.|
SUZLON Company Fundamentals:
- PE Ratio (Price to Earnings Ratio):
- Think of the PE ratio as a way to know how much investors are willing to pay for every rupee the company earns. Suzlon Energy has a PE ratio of -246.19, which is quite low and suggests the stock could be a bargain.
- Return on assets (ROA):
- ROA tells us how much money a company can make from investing in things like buildings and machinery. Suzlon Energy has an ROA of 36.90%, which is a positive sign for the company’s future performance. A larger quantity is better.
- Current rate:
- The current ratio helps us understand whether a company can easily cover its short-term bills with current assets. Suzlon Energy has a quick ratio of 0.83, which is not very high and could cause concern in the event of unexpected financial problems.
- Return on equity (ROE):
- ROE indicates the profit a company can earn for every rupee that shareholders have invested in the company. Suzlon Energy’s ROE is 0%, which is not high. Higher numbers are preferred here.
- Debt to Equity Ratio:
- This ratio tells us about a company’s financial structure. Suzlon Energy’s D/E ratio is 1.64, indicating it doesn’t rely heavily on debt to operate.
- Inventory Turnover Ratio:
- This ratio measures how quickly a company sells and replaces its inventory. Suzlon Energy has an inventory turnover ratio of 3.72, which means it could improve its inventory management.
- Sales Growth:
- Suzlon Energy’s revenue growth is at -11.13%, which isn’t a good sign. They must work to increase their sales.
- Operating amplitude:
- This shows how effectively Suzlon Energy manages its business. Their operating profit margin for the current year is 1.29%.
- Dividend yield:
- The dividend yield tells us how much money you receive in dividends relative to the stock price. Suzlon Energy’s dividend for the current year is Rs 0, with a yield of 0%. This means they are not paying dividends to shareholders at the moment.
SUZLON share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of SUZLON shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
SUZLON Buy or Sell call: SWOT
SUZLON Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned SUZLON Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock owned by a private organization for several years as of 22/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the SUZLON shares are Trading at a close call of 25Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the SUZLON share price has gained over 250% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is SUZLON a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is SUZLON a good stock to buy?
YES, a Private Sector Company that has been running successfully for several years currently the stock price correction has started this tends to make a good stock to buy for the long term
Can SUZLON be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Till now SUZLON shares have lost up to 75% from its beginning it may further move up because of their business expansion and it close be a multi-bagger stock in the next several years.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of SUZLON shares will be 45rs
SUZLON dividend 2023 record date?
Since 2008 Suzlon Energy has not declared any dividend to their shareholders.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.