- 1 Company Overview
- 2 Upcoming Projects of WIPRO
- 3 WIPRO Company Fundamentals:
- 4 WIPRO Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 4.1 WIPRO share price target 2023|WIPRO share price forecast 2023
- 4.2 WIPRO share Price target 2024|WIPRO share price forecast 2024
- 4.3 WIPRO share price target 2025|WIPRO share price forecast 2025
- 4.4 WIPRO share price target 2026|WIPRO share price forecast 2026
- 4.5 WIPRO share price target 2027|WIPRO share price forecast 2027
- 4.6 WIPRO share price target 2028|WIPRO share price forecast 2028
- 4.7 WIPRO share price target 2029|WIPRO share price forecast 2029
- 4.8 WIPRO share price target 2030|WIPRO share price forecast 2030
- 5 WIPRO Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 6 Minimum And Maximum WIPRO Share
- 7 WIPRO Dividend history
- 8 Conclusion:
- 9 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a WIPRO Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of WIPRO share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
WIPRO (BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO)
Wipro is a large Indian company that specializes in supporting other businesses with their technology and IT needs. Wipro was founded in 1945 by Mohamed Premji as a manufacturer of vegetable oils, then diversified into IT services in the 1980s. They do things like make computer systems more secure, use new technologies like artificial intelligence and robotics, and analyze data. They work with customers in many countries. Wipro shares are traded on stock exchanges in India and the United States.
Wipro Ltd is a large Indian IT company, founded in 1945, and headquartered in Bangalore. It is the fourth largest IT company in India, after TCS, Infosys, and HCL Technologies. Wipro performs a variety of IT tasks such as consulting, building applications, managing IT systems, and supporting business tasks. Their CEO, Thierry Delaporte, has led the company since 2020 and works with clients in the financial, healthcare, retail, industrial, and telecommunications sectors around the world.
They have a lot of employees and people love them because they are good at coming up with new ideas and collaborating with businesses to improve them. In India, they are part of the BSE SENSEX and NIFTY 50 indexes, and in the United States, they have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) since 2000.
Some investors are wondering whether Wipro is a good choice for their investments in the coming years, even though it is a major player in the IT sector and has a track record of delivering good results.
Market cap: 2.16 TRILLION INR.
Upcoming Projects of WIPRO
|2023||a digital skill verification and credentialing program|
WIPRO Company Fundamentals:
- PE Ratio: This indicator shows how much investors are willing to pay for a stock relative to the company’s earnings. If it’s low, it probably means the stock has a good price. Wipro’s PE ratio is 23.52, which is considered high and suggests the stock may be overvalued.
- Return on assets (ROA): This tells us how effectively the company uses its assets to make money. Wipro’s ROA is 11.08%, which is not ideal for future performance. Higher values are usually better.
- Current Ratio: This measures whether a business can easily pay its bills with available cash. A high liquidity ratio, like Wipro’s 2.86, is preferable because it means the company is more stable.
- Return on equity (ROE): This shows how profitable the company is generating from the money invested by its shareholders. Wipro’s ROE is 15.82%, which is quite good because the higher the value, the better.
- Debt-to-equity ratio: This examines the amount of debt a company has compared to its own cash. Wipro’s D/E ratio is 0.08, which means the company has very little debt, which is a good thing.
- Sales Growth: This is the increase in the company’s revenue (the amount of money the company earns). Wipro’s sales growth is 13.73%, a number that is not very high.
- Operating Margin: This tells us how efficient the company is in its day-to-day operations. Wipro’s operating profit margin for the current year is 17.22%, which is a measure of efficiency.
- Dividend Yield: Shows the amount of dividends (part of the company’s profits paid to shareholders) you receive compared to the stock price. Wipro’s dividend yield is 0.23%, which means you don’t get much in dividends relative to the share price.
WIPRO share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of WIPRO shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
Wipro is a large company that operates worldwide. They have offices and locations in over 60 different countries. The company’s shares have fallen 6% in the past six months and plummeted 46% in the last year. The reason Wipro’s stock value is falling is because people don’t expect it to grow much.
But if the company performs well in the next three months, Wipro’s stock price in 2023 can reach INR 410 as the first target and can even reach INR 425 as the second target. Overall, the company is doing well, but it hasn’t been making much money lately, which explains the drop in the stock price.
Wipro is doing well in the technology sector and is a leading company in India. They have some interesting projects in the works and more and more people want to use their services. When we look at financial numbers like ROE, EPS, and P/E ratios, they all look pretty good. This shows that if you decide to buy their shares, you can make good profits in the long run. I
t is predicted that by 2024, the stock price could reach INR 530 and if things go really well, it could even go up to INR 560. However, it is important to note that investing in Wipro currently carries certain risks. So if you are considering investing, make sure you do your research and understand the potential risks involved.
Many factors influence a company’s stock growth rate. One important thing to note is Wipro Limited’s PEG ratio, which is -2.57. This negative number is not a good sign, especially for a company that has been around for a while. Considering all this, they expect Wipro’s stock price to be around INR 690 by 2025 and if things go really well, it could reach INR 700. But there’s a catch: For the stock to reach these levels, the company must improve its financial core. So while it’s possible, it’s not guaranteed and carries some risks.
Wipro’s goodwill and strong customer relationships will help the company recover from loss in the long run.
Wipro’s future success depends on its ability to become experts in certain industries and create customized solutions for the specific problems faced by those industries. If they focus on these important industries and truly understand what they need, Wipro can become a trusted friend in helping these industries grow and innovate through technology.
Wipro is already known worldwide but they may want to expand further by entering new markets. Since businesses around the world need IT help, if Wipro can do a good job serving them in different parts of the world, it can be even more successful in the future.
Wipro cares a lot about doing good things for the community and the environment. They participate in projects related to education, health, nature protection and residential development. They have a program called Wipro Cares, which aims to make the world a better place through generous actions and projects.
Wipro Limited is doing very well and its shares are up 73% in the last 5 years. This suggests that its stock could continue to rise until 2030. But to achieve this, Wipro needs to earn more profits. They are now selling much better products for the future. Overall, Wipro stock seems to be a good choice if you plan to invest for the long term. They could reach a stock price of around INR 2,400 by 2030 and if things go extremely well, it could even go up to INR 2,600. The company is strong and performed well last year, making it a good choice for a long-term investment.
WIPRO Buy or Sell call: SWOT
WIPRO Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned WIPRO Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock owned by a private organization for several years as of 24/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the WIPRO shares are Trading at a close call of 99.85Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the WIPRO share price has gained over 36.51% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is WIPRO a good buy for the long term?
YES. Wipro is well positioned for future success because of the company’s history of success, investments in the latest technologies, and a growing IT sector. All this means that Wipro is poised for continued growth in the long term.
Is WIPRO a good stock to buy?
Yes, investing long-term in Wipro is a good decision. The stock is likely to give good returns in the future.
Can WIPRO be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Wipro’s revenue growth has been steady over the past five years, growing 34.99% from 2019 to 2023. So it can be a multibagger in the future.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of WIPRO shares will be 443.19rs.
WIPRO dividend 2023 record date?
WIPRO dividend record date is mentioned as Jan 25, 2023.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.