- 1 Company Overview
- 2 Upcoming Projects of INFOSYS
- 3 INFOSYS Company Fundamentals:
- 4 INFOSYS Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5 INFOSYS share Price target 2023|INFOSYS share price forecast 2023
- 5.1 INFOSYS share Price target 2024|INFOSYS share price forecast 2024
- 5.2 INFOSYS share price target 2025|INFOSYS share price forecast 2025
- 5.3 INFOSYS share price target 2026|INFOSYS share price forecast 2026
- 5.4 INFOSYS share price target 2027|INFOSYS share price forecast 2027
- 5.5 INFOSYS share price target 2028|INFOSYS share price forecast 2028
- 5.6 INFOSYS share price target 2029|INFOSYS share price forecast 2029
- 5.7 INFOSYS share price target 2030|INFOSYS share price forecast 2030
- 6 INFOSYS Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum INFOSYS Share
- 8 INFOSYS Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a INFOSYS Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of INFOSYS share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
INFOSYS (BSE: 500209, NSE: INFY)
Infosys is a major Indian technology company founded in 1981. It was founded by N. R. Narayana Murthy and his friends. They want to help businesses by creating software and giving them advice. Over the years, Infosys has become one of the largest IT companies in the world.
Infosys is a large Indian global company that supports other companies in technology. It was founded by seven smart people in 1981 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. They work in many countries and employ more than 250,000 people.
Infosys does a lot of things like creating software for businesses, helping them change and grow, and moving their computers to the Internet (cloud). They also use smart technology to review data and help make important decisions. Infosys is known to care about the environment and to be a good company. They have offices in many countries, many employees, and work with large clients including large corporations. Sometimes they have problems but are working to solve them and continue to be a leading technology company. Infosys’s future depends on its ability to keep up with new technologies and succeed in the global market.
In India, Infosys is a company whose shares are traded on two major stock exchanges: BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange). It is an important part of both these exchanges, is a part of BSE SENSEX and is a constituent of the NIFTY 50 index. Infosys also has a presence in international stock markets through its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Over the years, ownership of Infosys by its original promoters has gradually declined. This process began in June 1993, when the company’s shares were first listed on the stock exchange. Promoter ownership continued to decline as Infosys became the first Indian company to list employee stock option plans and ADRs on NASDAQ, a major American stock exchange, on March 11, 1999. As of July 29, 2021, the ownership distribution of Infosys is explained below.
Early backers hold about 12.95% of the company’s shares, Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) hold holds about 33.39% and Institutional Investors (DII) holds about 21.98%. . This information gives you an idea of who owns shares in Infosys.
Infosys does a lot of things like creating software, managing IT systems, and giving business advice. They also help businesses use new technology and data to operate better. People can buy Infosys shares and trade them in the stock market. Infosys is known to do its job well and care about its customers. They have won awards for their work in the technology world.
Market cap: 6.4 TRILLION INR.
Upcoming Projects of INFOSYS
Increased tool automation and investment in modernization
INFOSYS Company Fundamentals:
- PE Ratio (Price/Earnings Ratio): This is like comparing the price of a chocolate bar with its flavor. For Infosys, the PE ratio is 25.43, which means people are willing to pay a little more for Infosys stock because they think it is a good company.
- ROA (Return on Assets): Imagine you buy a bunch of tools to solve a problem. ROA tells us how well you can make money with these tools. Infosys does this really well with a ROA of 23.39%, which is a good sign for its future.
- Current Ratio: Think of this as your piggy bank. If you have more money in your piggy bank than you owe your friends, that’s fine. Infosys has a quick ratio of 1.90, meaning it has enough cash to cover its short-term liabilities.
- ROE (Return on Equity): If you invest money in a lemonade stand and make a lot of profit, ROE will measure your performance. Infosys has a high ROE of 34.33%, which is great.
- Debt Ratio (D/E Ratio): Like checking to see if you borrowed a lot of money to run your lemonade stand business. Infosys has very little debt, with a D/E ratio of zero, which is good.
- Sales growth: This shows that Infosys is making more money than before. They are up 19.31%, which is decent.
- Operating Margin: This tells us how well Infosys is managing to monetize its core business. Their operating margin is 24.32%, which is quite good.
- Dividend Yield: If you own Infosys stock, you will receive a return every year. The current dividend they are paying is 2.28% of the stock price, which is acceptable. Simply put, Infosys looks like a company that is doing well, making money efficiently and without much debt, but its stock might be a bit expensive right now.
INFOSYS share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis forecast or predict the price of INFOSYS shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
In 2023, Infosys, a major technology company, is expected to continue growing. They think they will make 1 to 3.5% more money than before. They are also becoming very good at using computer intelligence(AI) programs to help their customers with 80 active projects. This will make them more profitable and people believe that their stock price can reach at least ₹1,450 and possibly as high as ₹1,560. So, Infosys seems to be doing well and could be a good investment.
In 2024, Infosys, the big tech company, will likely continue to grow because they are so good at digital services and giving advice to other companies. They expect to make a lot of money and will continue to be profitable, aiming for a profit margin of 20-22%.
They are also increasingly able to use intelligent computer programs (AI) to help customers, and they will take on more projects with other companies. So, people are speculating that Infosys stock price could reach at least ₹1590or even₹1690. This means investing in Infosys could be a good idea in 2024.
In 2025, Infosys, the big tech company, will likely continue to grow because it is so good at helping other companies in the digital space and giving them advice. They hope to make a lot of money and remain profitable, aiming for a profit margin of 20 to 22%.
They are also increasingly able to use intelligent computer programs (AI) to help customers, and they will take on more projects with other companies. So, people believe that Infosys’s stock price could reach at least ₹1780, and maybe even go up to ₹1890. This means investing in Infosys could be a good idea in 2025 as they are expected to perform well.
Analysts at CNBC Research have a positive view of Infosys from a long-term investment perspective. They expect a comeback in Infosys and other long-term IT stocks after the winter ends. According to Business Today experts, Infosys has the potential to generate profits of up to 21% by 2025 and you can expect it at a price range of Rs 1920-1957.
Through 2027, Infosys is expected to continue its growth trajectory, driven by its digital services and strong consulting capabilities. The company’s revenue guidance is expected to remain strong, with operating margins maintained between 20% and 22%. The company’s general AI capabilities are expected to expand further with more active customer projects.
Infosys is also expected to benefit from growing demand for digital and consulting services as businesses continue to adopt digital technology to stay competitive. The company’s strong financial performance and growth prospects are expected to push the stock price towards a minimum target of Rs 2026 and a maximum target of Rs 2050.
In 2028, Infosys, the major technology company, is expected to continue its strong growth. They are good at providing digital services and consulting to other businesses, which helps them earn more money. They plan to maintain profitability with a 20-22% profit margin.
They are also increasingly able to use intelligent computer programs (AI) to help customers, and they will even take on more projects with other companies. Additionally, as more companies use digital technology to compete, Infosys will benefit from this trend. People believe that Infosys stock price can reach at least ₹2170 and can even reach ₹2290 by 2028. So, investing in Infosys can be a smart move in 2028, as they are expected to continue strong growth.
In 2029, Infosys is expected to continue growing thanks to its digital services and strong consulting capabilities. The company believes it will make a lot of money while remaining profitable by aiming for a 20-22% profit margin. Infosys is also getting better at using computer intelligence (AI) programs to help its customers, and it will have more projects with other companies.
They are likely to benefit from growing demand for digital services and advice as more businesses use digital technology to stay competitive. So, people believe that Infosys stock price can reach at least ₹2340 and possibly even go up to ₹2670 by 2029. This suggests that investing in Infosys could be a good choice in the long run as they are expected to continue to perform well.
Through 2030, Infosys is expected to continue its growth momentum thanks to its digital services and strong consulting capabilities. The company’s revenue guidance is expected to remain strong, with operating margins maintained between 20% and 22%. The company’s general AI capabilities are expected to expand further with more active customer projects.
Infosys is also expected to benefit from growing demand for digital and consulting services as businesses continue to adopt digital technology to stay competitive. The company’s strong financial performance and growth prospects are expected to push the stock price towards a minimum target of Rs 2740 and a maximum target of Rs 2800.
INFOSYS Buy or Sell call: SWOT
INFOSYS Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned INFOSYS Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock owned by a private organization for several years as of 24/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the INFOSYS shares are Trading at a close call of 99.85Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the INFOSYS share price has gained over 5.15% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is INFOSYS a good buy for the long term?
Infosys, a major technology company, has performed very well in the stock market over the past five years. Those who invested in Infosys stock made a profit of 142%, which is quite good. However, like any investment, share prices can go up and down from time to time, and that poses some risks. So while Infosys has been a good recent investment, it’s important to note that the stock market can be uncertain.
Is INFOSYS a good stock to buy?
Infosys wants to do a good job for its customers by providing the best services and smart solutions. They also want to be smart with the latest technology and ensure their employees are happy and competent. Based on what experts have looked at in the past, Infosys is expected to continue growing in the future.
Can INFOSYS be a multibagger?
offcourse, All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. INFOSYS’s revenue growth has been steady over the past five years, growing gradually. So it can be a multibagger in the future.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of INFOSYS shares will be 649.47 Rs.
INFOSYS dividend 2023 record date?
INFOSYS dividend record date is mentioned as June 2nd, 2023.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.