- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of GG ENGINEERING
- 4 GG ENGINEERING Company Fundamentals:
- 5 GG ENGINEERING Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2023|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 GG ENGINEERING share Price target 2024|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2025|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2026|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2027|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2028|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2029|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 GG ENGINEERING share price target 2030|GG ENGINEERING share price forecast 2030
- 6 GG ENGINEERING Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum GG ENGINEERING Share
- 8 GG ENGINEERING Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a GG ENGINEERING Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of GG ENGINEERING share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
GG ENGINEERING OF INDIA (BSE: 540614, NSE: ***)
Since 2006, G G Engineering Limited has been a leader in providing high-quality materials to build sturdy structures and meet engineering needs.
Solid construction materials
They provide essential materials needed to create strong and stable building and infrastructure projects. Special connection steel
their flagship product, TOR Steel, improves connection to concrete, making structures stronger.
They offer steel products specifically designed for agriculture, including pipes for irrigation systems. Multi-purpose carbon tube
their MS pipes, made of low-carbon steel, are suitable for a variety of industries and technical applications.
Market cap: 101cr.
Managing director: Atul
Upcoming Projects of GG ENGINEERING
GG ENGINEERING Company Fundamentals:
- Price-to-earnings (PE) ratio: This ratio shows how much you are willing to pay for every rupee the company earns. GG Engineering’s PE ratio is 11.43, which is relatively low and suggests the stock may be undervalued.
- Return on assets (ROA): ROA measures how effectively a company makes money from its assets. GG Engineering’s ROA is -0.89%, which shows that the company is not performing well in this aspect. Higher values are usually better.
- Current ratio: This shows whether the company can easily cover its short-term bills with current assets. GG Engineering has a quick ratio of 4.74, which is quite high and shows financial stability.
- Return on equity (ROE): ROE tells us how much profit a company generates from its shareholders’ investments. GG Engineering’s ROE is -1.30%, which is not high. Higher values are more desirable.
- Debt ratio (D/E ratio): this ratio helps us understand the company’s financial structure. GG Engineering has a low D/E ratio of 0.09, meaning the company does not rely heavily on debt for its operations.
- Inventory turnover ratio: Measures how effectively a company manages its inventory. GG Engineering’s ratio is 11.42, which suggests the company may need to improve its inventory and working capital management.
- Sales growth: GG Engineering’s revenue decreased by -45.44%, representing a poor performance in terms of growth.
- Operating profit margin: It shows how efficiently the business is running. GG Engineering’s current operating margin is -2.66%, which shows that the company is not doing well in this sector.
- Dividend Yield: GG Engineering does not pay dividends this year, resulting in a dividend yield of 0%.
GG ENGINEERING share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of GG ENGINEERING shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
GG ENGINEERING Buy or Sell call: SWOT
GG ENGINEERING Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned GG ENGINEERING Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. As of 21/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the GG ENGINEERING shares are Trading at a close call of 1.15Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the GG ENGINEERING share price has gained over 27% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is GG ENGINEERING a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is GG ENGINEERING a good stock to buy?
YES, a private company that has been running successfully for several years with good projects tends to make a good stock to buy
Can GG ENGINEERING be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Till now GG ENGINEERING shares have gained up to 55% from its beginning it may further move up because of their business expansion and it close be a multi-bagger stock in the next several years.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of GG ENGINEERING shares will be 4rs
GG ENGINEERING dividend 2023 record date?
till now GG Engineering has not declared any dividends to its shareholders
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.