- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of BHEL
- 4 BHEL Company Fundamentals:
- 5 BHEL Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 BHEL share price target 2023|BHEL share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 BHEL share Price target 2024|BHEL share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 BHEL share price target 2025|BHEL share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 BHEL share price target 2026|BHEL share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 BHEL share price target 2027|BHEL share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 BHEL share price target 2028|BHEL share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 BHEL share price target 2029|BHEL share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 BHEL share price target 2030|BHEL share price forecast 2030
- 6 BHEL Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum BHEL Share
- 8 BHEL Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a BHEL Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of BHEL share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
BHARATH HEAVY ELECTRONIC LIMITED (BSE: 500103, NSE: BHEL)
Established in 1964, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is India’s leading engineering and manufacturing group in the power and infrastructure sectors. BHEL has outstanding capabilities in manufacturing the complete range of equipment required for power plants. The company serves key sectors such as power generation, transportation, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil and gas, water, defense, aerospace, e-mobility and other solutions. energy storage method. Its reach extends to 83 countries around the world.
BHEL operates on a large scale, with a network comprising 16 manufacturing plants, two repair centers, four regional offices, eight service centers, one subsidiary, three international branches, five joint ventures, 15 regional marketing centers, and over 150 project locations, both in India and abroad. BHEL has successfully installed more than 1,000 utility units at thermal, hydro, nuclear, and gas plants, significantly contributing to 53% of the total installed conventional generation capacity in the country.
Upcoming Projects of BHEL
BHEL Company Fundamentals:
- Price-to-Earnings Tag (PTE Ratio):
- Imagine you are buying shares of a company. The PTE ratio tells you how much money you are willing to spend for every rupee the business earns. If it’s low, it probably means the stock has a good price. BHEL’s PTE ratio is 149.58, which is quite high, suggesting the stock may be overvalued.
- Income efficiency (ROA – Return on assets):
- It’s like a test to see how well a company can make money with what it has. BHEL’s score is 0.82%, which is not very good because the higher the score, the better.
- Financial safety net (current rate):
- Think of this as a measure of how easily a business can pay its bills. A high liquidity ratio is preferable because it means the company may encounter unexpected financial difficulties. BHEL’s current ratio is 1.29.
- Take advantage of the power of your investment (ROE – Return on Equity):
- This tells us how much profit the company makes from the money people invest in it. BHEL’s ROE is 1.65%, not very high but still quite good.
- Monetary structure (debt to equity ratio):
- This checks whether a company is using a lot of borrowed money or its own money. BHEL has a low D/E ratio of 0.20, indicating that the company is not heavily dependent on borrowed money.
- Inventory dance (inventory turnover rate):
- This shows how quickly a company sells its products. BHEL’s ratio is 4.04, which shows that the company can manage its inventory better.
- Growth rate (revenue growth):
- BHEL’s revenue grew only 10.15%, slow compared to other companies in the same industry.
- Effective control (operating profit margin):
- This tells us how well BHEL manages its business. Unfortunately, it’s -8.64%, which isn’t huge.
- Dividend bell (dividend yield):
- If you buy BHEL shares, you will get a dividend of Rs 0.40, which is 0.32% of the share price. That’s not a huge payout.
BHEL share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of BHEL shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
BHEL Buy or Sell call: SWOT
BHEL Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned BHEL Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock that is owned by a Government as of 20/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the BHEL shares are Trading at a close call of 125Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the BHEL share price has gained over 60% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is BHEL a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is BHEL a good stock to buy?
YES, a Public Sector Company which is operated by the Government of India and running successfully with profit for several years tends to make a good stock to buy
Can BHEL be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Till now BHEL shares have gained up to 598% from its beginning it may further move up because of their business expansion and it close be a multi-bagger stock in the next several years.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of BHEL shares will be 132rs
BHEL dividend 2023 record date?
11-08-2023 is the record date for the final dividend, of 20% which is nothing but 0.40Rs per BHEL share to their shareholders.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.