- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of UNION BANK
- 4 UNION BANK Company Fundamentals:
- 5 UNION BANK Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 UNION BANK share price target 2023|UNION BANK share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 UNION BANK share Price target 2024|UNION BANK share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 UNION BANK share price target 2025|UNION BANK share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 UNION BANK share price target 2026|UNION BANK share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 UNION BANK share price target 2027|UNION BANK share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 UNION BANK share price target 2028|UNION BANK share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 UNION BANK share price target 2029|UNION BANK share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 UNION BANK share price target 2030|UNION BANK share price forecast 2030
- 6 UNION BANK Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum UNION BANK Share
- 8 UNION BANK Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a UNION BANK Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of UNION BANK share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
UNION BANK OF INDIA (BSE: 532477, NSE: UNION BANK)
Union Bank of India, commonly known as Union Bank or UBI, is a major Indian bank headquartered in Mumbai. It is basically a public sector unit that is governed by the government of India which holds 83.49% of the company as of 21-09-2023, It serves more than 120 million customers and its business is worth more than $106 billion.
On April 1, 2020, it merged with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, becoming one of the largest state-owned banks with over 8,700 branches. It also has four branches in other countries: Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp and Sydney. In addition, UBI has offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. UBI also operates in the UK through a subsidiary called Union Bank of India (UK). In total, the bank has more than 8,700 branches across India, more than 11,100 ATMs and more than 15,300 business agreements. They do all of this with a team of more than 75,000 employees.
Market cap: 71.41Tcr.
Managing director and CEO of UBI: A. Manimekhalai
Upcoming Projects of UNION BANK
UNION BANK Company Fundamentals:
- The main way banks make money is by earning interest on the loans they make to individuals and businesses. Union Bank Of India earned a whopping Rs 80,743.34 crore last year. They’ve also had very good growth, with revenue up 29.44% over the past three years.
- When it comes to the loans they have provided, they have seen a 15.26% increase over the past year and a sharp increase of 34.22% over the past three years.
- Currently, the bank has 35.26% of the money in the account paying no interest and the cost of the entire amount they have to pay is 4.13%. They have huge deposits of Rs 11,17,716.32 Crores in these accounts.
- Overall, the bank earns a decent amount of money for its size, with a return on assets (ROA) of 0.68%.
- However, they are not good at managing all their assets. They had big problems with loans that people couldn’t repay. This represents 7.53% of the total number of loans they have issued. Net bad debt after taking into account some adjustments amounted to 1.70%. Another important thing to consider is how prepared they are for problems. The year-over-year change in the amount of money they spend on problems is positive at 0.27%, meaning they are spending more money than last year. Banks prefer other ways to earn money without interest because it is like getting free money.
- Union Bank Of India is doing very well in this sector, earning Rs 14,633.15 Crores from these other sources. The bank is in good shape when there is enough money saved. They have a capital adequacy ratio of 16.04.
- One way to determine if a bank is a good deal is to compare its price with the amount of money available. Currently, Union Bank Of India is trading at 0.93 times book value, slightly higher than the average 0.48 it is trading at.
UNION BANK share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of UNION BANK shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
UNION BANK Buy or Sell call: SWOT
UNION BANK Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned UNION BANK Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock that is owned by a Government as of 21/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the UNION BANK shares are Trading at a close call of 96Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the UNION BANK share price has gained over 46% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is UNION BANK a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is UNION BANK a good stock to buy?
YES, a Public Sector Company which is operated by the Government of India and running successfully with profit for several years tends to make a good stock to buy
Can UNION BANK be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Till now UNION BANK shares have gained up to 525% from its beginning it may further move up because of their business expansion and it close be a multi-bagger stock in the next several years.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of UNION BANK shares will be 142rs
UNION BANK dividend 2023 record date?
28-07-2023 is the record date for the final dividend, of 30% which is nothing but 3Rs per UNION BANK share to their shareholders.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.