- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of Sun Retail
- 4 Sun Retail Company Fundamentals:
- 5 Sun Retail Share price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 Sun Retail share price target 2023|Sun Retail share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 Sun Retail share price target 2024|Sun Retail share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 Sun Retail share price target 2025|Sun Retail share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 Sun Retail share price target 2026|Sun Retail share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 Sun Retail share price target 2027|Sun Retail share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 Sun Retail share price target 2028|Sun Retail share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 Sun Retail share price target 2029|Sun Retail share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 Sun Retail share price target 2030|Sun Retail share price forecast 2030
- 6 Sun Retail Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum Sun Retail Share
- 8 Sun Retail Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a Sun Retail Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of Sun Retail share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (BSE: 542025, NSE: ****) Sun Retail Limited started its journey in 2007. Their priority is to use clean and healthy cooking oil. their main products are cottonseed oil, peanut oil, and sunflower oil. But we also do large-scale business with palmolein oil and soybean oil. You may have seen their products in stores named “Dharti” and “Dharti Singtel”. The people of Gujarat really love these brands. When making the decision.
Sun Retail Limited had a team of four directors: Dharamjit Bhupatsinh Mori, Rakesh Nareshchandra Kapadia, and a few others.
these source these premium oils from local refineries, ensuring they meet the quality standards. then sell these oils in bulk to Kanel Industries Limited who find them very attractive.
Upcoming Projects of Sun Retail
Sun Retail Company Fundamentals:
- Price versus income: Imagine you’re buying candy and want to know how much candy you’ll get for every rupee you spend. “PE ratio” is the same as stocks. Sun Retail’s PE ratio is -8.40, which means you are getting a lot of bang for your rupee, suggesting that it is undervalued.
- Monetization effect: Think of a lemonade stand. “Asset income” focuses on how much you earn from every rupee you spend on lemons and cups. Sun Retail’s ROA is -0.37%, which means they are not making much profit on their assets. It’s not great.
- Financial safety net: Imagine you have cookies and milk. Your “current ratio” is like having enough milk to soak cookies in case friends stop by. Sun Retail’s current ratio is 1.15 so they have enough milk (current assets) for their biscuits (current liabilities).
- Investor profits: Imagine a tree house owned by you and your friends. “Return on equity” shows how much profit you made for every rupee you invested in that tree house. Sun Retail’s ROE is -0.49%, which means your treehouse isn’t making much money right now.
- Debt check: It’s like checking to see if you owe your friends more candy than you have. Sun Retail’s D/E ratio is 0.04, meaning they don’t owe as much candy (debt) compared to their candy supply (equity).
- Inventory Speed: Imagine you have a lemonade stand and you want to know how quickly you sell your lemons. Sun Retail sold lemons (inventory) 2.07 times in a given period. So they are neither too fast nor too slow in managing their lemons.
- Growth Control: Think of a tree growing in your garden. The Sun Retail factory had a negative growth rate of -25.44%, meaning decline instead of growth. Not good.
- Operational efficiency: Imagine you are running your lemonade stand. Sun Retail Lemonade Stand is making a profit of -6.47%, which means they are losing money.
- Dividend Bonus: If you and your friends earn money from your treehouse, the “dividend yield” is the extra candy you get. Sun Retail’s yield is 0%, which means you won’t get any more candy this year.
Sun Retail share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of Sun Retail shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
Sun Retail Buy or Sell call: SWOT
Sun Retail Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned Sun Retail Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock that has a lot of risks with a smaller market cap value as of 18/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, Sun Retail shares are Trading at a close call of an all-time Low of 0.68.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the Sun Retail share price has gained over 58% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is Sun Retail a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is Sun Retail a good stock to buy?
YES, a penny stock has a lot more risk with multi-bagger opportunity. If you are ready to take a higher risk you can try your 0.5% of total income in this penny stock.
Can Sun Retail be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. till now Sun Retail has lost a lot, in the future may Sun Retail bounce back with good projects, and by considering this one can take a risk for its multi-bagger returns.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of Sun Retail shares will be 1Rs
Sun Retail dividend 2023 record date?
20-09-2023 is the record date for the final dividend of Sun Retail shares to their shareholders
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.