- 1 Share price Overview::
- 2 Company Overview
- 3 Upcoming Projects of YES BANK
- 4 YES BANK Company Fundamentals:
- 5 YES BANK Share Price Target Analytics from 2023 to 2030
- 5.1 YES BANK share price target 2023|YES BANK share price forecast 2023
- 5.2 YES BANK share Price target 2024|YES BANK share price forecast 2024
- 5.3 YES BANK share price target 2025|YES BANK share price forecast 2025
- 5.4 YES BANK share price target 2026|YES BANK share price forecast 2026
- 5.5 YES BANK share price target 2027|YES BANK share price forecast 2027
- 5.6 YES BANK share price target 2028|YES BANK share price forecast 2028
- 5.7 YES BANK share price target 2029|YES BANK share price forecast 2029
- 5.8 YES BANK share price target 2030|YES BANK share price forecast 2030
- 6 YES BANK Buy or Sell call: SWOT
- 7 Minimum And Maximum YES BANK Share
- 8 YES BANK Dividend history
- 9 Conclusion:
- 10 Disclaimer:
Are you looking for a YES BANK Share Price Target of 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027,2028,2029 and 2030?
Here is the in and out of YES BANK share price target 2023,2024,2025,2026,2027,2028,2029 and 2030. These predicted share price is based on the comprehensive analysis of the company’s growth potential and historical data.
This load of information helps you with decisions about long-term and short-term investments.
It will surely help you out in SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) for better ROI(Return On Investment).
I am Stanly Knight, a Stock Market research Analyst from 2000 to till date. Having more than 22 years of experience in Stock Market Analysis and Price Analysis in the Indian share Market and American Stock Market. I have even worked as a freelance analyst for many companies to improve their portfolio management and risk analysis of their Investment.
Below we are going to summarize the fundamentals and the share price targets from 2023 to 2030. The fundamentals are accurate as per the NSE(National Stock Exchange) and BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) data. and the prediction is completely based on our company policies and our team experts’ perspectives.
YES BANK (BSE: 532648, NSE: YESBANK)
Yes Bank, an Indian financial institution headquartered in Mumbai, was founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor. In 1999, its origins began when three Indian bankers – Ashok Kapur (formerly of ABN Amro Bank), Harkirat Singh (formerly of Deutsche Bank) and Rana Kapoor (formerly of ANZ Grindlays Bank) – merged. force to start a financial business. Rabobank in the Netherlands holds 75% of the shares and the Indian founders each share 25%. In 2003, the company was renamed Yes Bank. However, concerns about Rabobank’s influence led Harkirat Singh to resign.
In recent years, Yes Bank has had difficulty raising capital, leading to financial difficulties, potential lending risks, credit rating downgrades and customer withdrawals. Rana Kapoor was dismissed as CEO and arrested for money laundering. Under new management, the bank began to rebuild with support from the RBI and other major Indian banks.
State Bank of India holds a 30% stake in Yes Bank as of July 28, 2020. In 2023, the bank issued equity shares to employees under its ESOP plan. Shareholders include foreign portfolio investors, insurance companies, mutual funds and many others.
Market cap: 50.82Tcr.
CEO of YES BANK: Prasanth Kumar
Upcoming Projects of YES BANK
YES BANK Company Fundamentals:
- Banking companies make money primarily from the interest they earn on the loans they make to individuals and businesses. Yes Bank achieved revenue of Rs 22,697.43 Cr. in the last financial year but their revenue decreased by -4.51% over the last 3 years.
- Regarding granted loans, the bank’s operations increased by 12.27% compared to the previous year. If we look at the 3-year growth, it is 5.84%.
- Currently, the company has a CASA ratio of 30.76%. Their total (passive) collection costs are 5.01%. The total deposits in these accounts are Rs 2,17,501.86.
- Yes, the bank is not performing well in terms of return on assets (ROA) with an ROA of 0.21%.
- The bank does a good job managing the quality of its assets. Gross non-performing assets (NPA) and net NPA were 2.17% and 0.83% respectively in the last financial year.
- Another important factor to consider is the backup coverage ratio. Annual reserve and risk fluctuations increased by 49.98% compared to the previous year.
- Non-interest income, like other sources of income, is essential for banks because it provides regular income without additional risk. Yes Bank’s other income increased and now stands at Rs 3,926.65 crore.
- The company has a high capital adequacy ratio of 17.90.
- A useful measure to assess a bank’s value is the P/B ratio. Currently, Yes Bank is trading at a P/B of 1.29. The historical average P/B is 1.37.
YES BANK share price target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 and 2030 are available here. TradingView charts and technical analysis are used to forecast or predict the price of YES BANK shares. This price prediction was aided by our team of expert advice.
When a company continually makes more money, it attracts a large number of investors who want a piece of that success pie. As they compete for shares, share prices follow an upward trend.
Think of it as the magnetic attraction of a business to more and more customers. The bigger the crowd, the higher the sales, and it’s like music to investors’ ears, causing stock prices to fluctuate.
Sometimes it’s all about mood. If investors feel the same good vibes about a company, they will jump on the bandwagon, sending the stock price soaring. Conversely, a pessimistic mood can cause prices to fall into a downward spiral.
Imagine a company returning money to its shareholders, like throwing a coin into a wishing well. Shareholders like that and tend to hold on to their shares, or even buy more, which can increase the share price.
Think of a company as a star athlete in a race, consistently outpacing its competitors. Investors cheer winners, and that cheering can lead to higher stock prices.
Some companies are riding the wave of booming industries. Investors are flocking to them, believing they are catching the next big wave. This rush of interest can push stock prices up.
Companies continuously come up with new ideas and products that will attract investors. They see a bright future full of potential, and this optimism can lead to higher stock prices.
When a company has a strong financial fortress, it acts as a stronghold in the eyes of investors. They feel secure so they invest more, and this consolidation often strengthens stock prices.
YES BANK Buy or Sell call: SWOT
YES BANK Dividend history
|Ex Date||Dividend type||Dividend %||Dividend Rs|
- The above-mentioned YES BANK Share Predictions are completely based on our expertise. If you are looking for a stock owned by a private organization for several years as of 24/09/2023, it’s a good stock for long-term investment, currently, the YES BANK shares are Trading at a close call of 17.65Rs.
- If you are a short-term investor expecting more ROI, It’s completely on your will and knowledge.
- In the last 6 months, the YES BANK share price has gained over 17% of its share price, it’s a good sign.
- Be aware of stock operators..!!
Is YES BANK a good buy for the long term?
YES. By analyzing its past year records, it’s good to buy for the long term by expecting more than 500% ROI in 10 years.
Is YES BANK a good stock to buy?
YES, a Private Sector Company that has been running successfully for several years currently the stock price correction has started this tends to make a good stock to buy for the long term
Can YES BANK be a multibagger?
offcourse? All shares can be multibagger like TITAN Share. Till now YES BANK shares have lost up to 90% from last year’s, now it’s a good chance for an investor to invest in this stock, it may further move up because of their business expansion and it is close be a multi-bagger stock in the next several years.
Because of the intrinsic value and the valuation the true value of YES BANK shares will be 32rs
YES BANK dividend 2023 record date?
Since 2019 YES BANK Energy has not declared any dividend to their shareholders.
Adani Power. By seeing the record and the market correction power sector Adani Power will be the best share to buy now.
We are not SEBI-registered analysts. The above-mentioned share price is the target and analysis is completely based on our expertise. We do not recommend any of you to purchase any shares and we are not manipulating or handling any of the share price. The above-mentioned share price targets are only for educational and research purposes.
Hello I am Stanly Knight an experienced Stock Market analyst since 2000 in Indian stock market and American Stock Market.